Tiffany made up this creamy tea. I posted her Fruit Loops Tea which really does taste like fruity cereal, a couple weeks ago. This is the other tea she likes to make. You see she used to enjoy drinking coffee but cannot tolerate its caffeine any longer and misses the warm comfort of a lovely latte. So she created these teas.
So here is how to make it.
Boil a cup of water.
Heat the milk on medium heat.
Place English Breakfast tea bag in mug, fill 1/4 full with boiled water and add sweetener as desired. Tiffany uses two spoonfuls of xylitol, two doonks of stevia for my hubby, and 3 doonks and two xylitols for Sean. So, use whatever sweetener and how much you like.
Steep for a few minutes. Tiffany likes her tea pretty mild; so feel free to steep your tea a bit longer if you prefer a stronger tea. Remove tea bag.
As soon as the milk is warmed (not boiled), add the warmed milk to the tea, stir and drink.
- English Breakfast tea bag
- milk (we use almond or cashew milk)
- sweetener of choice (xylitol, stevia, etc.)
- Boil water
- Pour milk into chosen mug until 3/4 full, pour into saucepan and warm.
- Add a dash of vanilla if your milk is plain.
- Place tea bag and sweetener in mug.
- Fill mug 1/4 full with boiled water
- Steep tea, then remove tea bag.
- Add warmed milk, and stir.
- ENJOY the creamy goodness!
Hope you enjoy this tea as much as Tiffany and Sean are.
Until next time, God bless,