Tiffany made up this interesting tea that tastes like fruit loops cereal. Seriously, it really does taste like fruity cereal.
So here is how to make it.
Boil a cup of water.
Fill mug 3/4 full with milk of choice; she uses either almond milk or cashew milk. If it is plain milk, add a splash of vanilla.
Place Lady Grey tea bag in mug, fill 1/4 full with boiled water and add sweetener as desired. Tiffany uses two spoonfuls of xylitol, two doonks of stevia for my hubby, and 3 doonks and two xylitols for Sean. So, use whatever sweetener and how much you like.
Steep for a few minutes. Tiffany likes her tea pretty mild; so feel free to steep your tea a bit longer if you prefer a stronger tea. Remove tea bag.
As soon as the milk is warmed (not boiled), add the warmed milk to the tea, stir and drink.
- English Breakfast tea bag
- milk (we use almond or cashew milk)
- sweetener of choice (xylitol, stevia, etc.)
- Boil water
- Pour milk into chosen mug until 3/4 full, pour into saucepan and warm.
- Add a dash of vanilla if your milk is plain.
- Place tea bag and sweetener in mug.
- Fill mug 1/4 full with boiled water
- Steep tea, then remove tea bag.
- Add warmed milk, and stir.
- ENJOY the creamy goodness!
Hope you enjoy this tea as much as Tiffany and Sean are.
Until next time, God bless,