When I feel like I need to make up for a more liberal day or few days of eating, here is what I eat. I start each day with a quart of oolong tea (2 tea bags) with collagen.
Sprouted grain toast or sourdough toast spread with
- tiny bit (about 1/2 teaspoon) peanut butter and jam or 1/2 banana
- just jam
- light laughing cow cheese wedge with or without jam
- light laughing cow cheese and everything bagel seasoning
- light laughing cow cheese and 1/2 banana or other fruit
- I prefer Waldorf salad
- head of romaine, chopped, 1/2 tsp of mct oil rubbed on the leaves with a can of tuna
- easy salad
- shrimp salad
This is always the trickiest meal. If I didn’t have the waldorf for lunch, then I have an apple and cheese stick.
Otherwise, I have a shake of some sort or berries and greek yogurt or cottage cheese. (Cottage Berry Whip is another option)
A light dinner is optimal.
- sweet potato, chicken breast, salad
- tuna noodle casserole
- quinoa goes cajun (THM cookbook)
- taco rice
Light fuel pull dessert
- gluccie pudding
- tummy tucking ice cream (THM Cookbook)
- fat stripping frappe (THM Cookbook)
- or just a cup of tea
That is my day of light eating. I feel better after eating like this for a day. However, I cannot eat like this more than once or at most twice in a week.
I hope this helps you in your journey.
Until next time, God bless,