Tiffany tried this tea at Starbucks and decided she wanted it at home (and at a fraction of the cost). I’ve posted her Fruit Loops Tea which really does taste like fruity cereal, and her Creamalicious Latte. This is another tea she likes to make. She used to enjoy drinking coffee but cannot tolerate its caffeine any longer and misses the warm comfort of a lovely latte. So she created these teas.
So here is how to make it.
Boil a cup of water.
Heat the milk on medium heat.
Place Earl Grey tea bag in mug, fill 1/4 full with boiled water and add sweetener as desired. Tiffany uses two spoonfuls of xylitol, two doonks of stevia for my hubby, and 3 doonks and two xylitols for Sean. So, use whatever sweetener and how much you like.
Steep for a few minutes. Tiffany likes her tea pretty mild; so feel free to steep your tea a bit longer if you prefer a stronger tea. Remove tea bag.
As soon as the milk is warmed (not boiled), add the warmed milk to the tea, stir and drink.
- Earl Grey tea bag
- milk (we use almond or cashew milk)
- sweetener of choice (xylitol, stevia, etc.)
- dash or two of vanilla
- Boil water
- Pour milk into chosen mug until 3/4 full, pour into saucepan and warm.
- Add a dash of vanilla if your milk is plain.
- Place tea bag and sweetener in mug.
- Fill mug 1/4 full with boiled water
- Steep tea, then remove tea bag.
- Add warmed milk, vanilla, and stir.
- ENJOY the creamy goodness!
Hope you enjoy this tea as much as Tiffany does.
Until next time, God bless,