With just three simple ingredients, this one is a breeze to make. Oh! and it is delicious!
I was on a keto facebook group perusing the posts when someone mentioned this alfredo sauce. I’ve seen alfredo sauces before that use cream cheese, so I was surprised when this one did not. The person said that the recipe was from the Pioneer Woman, so I did a search for it and was pleased to find it so easily. I was also pleased to find that it was a very simple recipe.
As you can tell from the featured image, I used this sauce on a pizza crust. It was very good and my family asked if we could have it again a couple days later . . . and we did.
So here’s how you do it:
Put half a cup of heavy cream (or heavy whipping cream) in a saucepan with half a stick of butter and heat it over medium low heat until it thickens up a bit.
- 1/2 stick butter (salted)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine butter and cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- When it thickens a little, add the Parmesan cheese and remove from the heat.
- Stir until it is all melted.
Until next time, God bless,
Michele ºÜºBe the first to like this page . . . click the heart.