I haven’t done very well catching up with Inktober. At the rate I’m going it will turn into Inkvember. I did manage to get five days done this week.
On Day 18 I did both the prompts for the 16th and the 18th and did them on the wrong days.
Day 18 (drawn on the 16th space)
- Everything is Art Prompt: Sindoo
Day 16 (drawn on the 18th space)
- Everything is Art Prompt: Trentwith
- Tangle All Around (fb): Ribbon Rose
- Pattern-Collections.com: Karoflo
Sindoo was nice. I didn’t make my “rice” shapes quite big enough but I like it. On the other I liked all three tangles. I enjoyed drawing Ribbon Rose but struggled with making it look rose-like. Karoflo really looks like a rose.
- Everything is Art Prompt: Diva Dance
- Tangle All Around (fb): Singapore Sling
- Pattern-Collections.com: Zett-Heart
Then when I did the 20th and 21st, I mixed them up too.
Day 20 (drawn on the 21st space)
- Everything is Art Prompt: Antidots
- Tangle All Around (fb): Treads
- Pattern-Collections.com: Accolades
Day 21 (drawn on the 20th space)
- Everything is Art Prompt: Batumber
- Tangle All Around (fb): Pearlz
- Pattern-Collections.com: Tourmaline
I like most of the 19th’s, especially how Diva Dance and Zett-Heart. Unfortunately I don’t think I did Singapore Sling justice, but that is expected because I am not great friends with Auranot either.
The Anitdots filling the 21 kind of remind me of balloons within balloons. I don’t really like my drawing of Treads or Accolade.
I liked Pearlz in the sample drawings online but mine are less than stellar. I liked Tourmaline and did not do it justice either. I may try that one again sometime soon. I do like Batumber, which I have drawn before, although I don’t really like my shading of it.
Well, that’s all I have for today. Which is your favorite day or tangle? I think I like Sindoo (or maybe Zett-Heart) the best out of the tangles new to me. Of the rest, I prefer Diva Dance. I like how the Waltz variation looks behind the Rock and Roll one.
I hope you are having a successful Inktober,