After Christmas I tried out the Lindy’s Magicals on a artist tile. I wasn’t real pleased with the outcome but put it in my stash of tiles after it dried. And there it has sat for about 6 or 7 months. Clearly there is a learning curve with these and I have not yet taken the time to play with them any more yet.
Since the Zen-Untangled project is over, I haven’t decided to keep playing along with the Tangles All Around facebook group. Honestly, I needed the break and I don’t like that I cannot share my blog page link when I share a tile there.
Any way, I was upset one evening and didn’t feel like playing a game, so I got that tile out and decided to tangle on it. Since I wasn’t in the best mood, I didn’t care how it turned out, so it was safe to use that tile.
In the largest section I went with Marasu. I didn’t want to think too much and that one is pretty easy. Then I’d made friends with Twing and so decided to add it as well. Indy-Relly is another one that isn’t complicated and so I added it but didn’t like it when I was finished; we haven’t become friends yet. Finally I added Tidal because it is easy.
So here is my tile before shading, both the scan and the picture taken outside on an overcast day.
I used my prismacolor pencils and attempted some shading. I’m not very good with color shading yet, so this is definitely a practice piece any way you look at it.
Here is the scan of the tile after shading.
Here it the picture I took outside in natural, but overcast, light.
Until next time, God bless,