Okay, I’ve shared sugar free chocolate milk here before but that was one my son made. I’m sharing one I have since modified and absolutely love.
I loved Oreos ® but they are not on plan for me any more. I’ve shared OREO skinny chocolate before too but sadly, that is not really conducive to my weight reduction because I love it too much and eat way too much of it. But this is portion controlled and yummy!!!
I’ve done this with almond milk and cashew milk but you could use whatever milk you like.
I put 2 cups of milk in my blender, add two tablespoons of black cocoa, a pinch of salt, a dash of vanilla, and two tablespoons of THM Supersweet, which is an erithritol stevia blend. And just blend away.
Quick, easy, and lovely oreo taste.
I forgot to take photos when I used my last bit of black cocoa today, so I’ll add pictures as soon as I get some in but wanted to share this deliciousness with you pronto.
- 2 cups milk of choosing, I use almond milk.
- 2 tablespoons black dutched cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons THM super sweet (erithritol stevia blend)
- pinch salt
- dash vanilla
- Put all in a blender and blend. I blend mine about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy! 🙂
Until next time,