Quick, easy, healthy, and tasty meal. Eat is as an entrée or on a salad as we did here.
Pearl and Serene, the authors of Trim Healthy Mama, recommend eating fish, especially for stubborn losers. So since Tiffany loves salmon, I decided we’d have some for lunch. Salmon causes Michael’s heart to race, so I need to fix him another kind of fish when we have it for dinner.
So here is my quick way to make a tasty salmon. First, thaw the meat. If it isn’t quite thawed when you are about ready to eat, you can put it in some water to help it thaw quicker.
- tamari or soy sauce
- fiber gold syrup or other sweetener of choice
- salt and pepper
- tad of butter for frying
- Heat butter in skillet and add salmon.
- Add tamari or soy sauce and sweetener.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until edges are opaque and then flip and cook until done.
If you try this one, I hope you enjoy it too.
Until next time, God bless,