This week’s Diva Challenge is to use Rumpus. This one is new to me and I believe it will take a bit of practice for me to like my results.
I too decided to make this a monotangle tile. I looked at the focus tangles for my other groups and just felt like I’d be pushing myself a bit too much if I tried to incorporate them in this tile. Rumpus took a bit of focus to make sure I kept track of the ‘petals’ and the spaces. I opted to blacken in the spaces this time rather than filling it with purfs or anything else.
Here is my tile before shading.
I did try my hand at the enthatching for some shading but also added a little graphite too. I’m not very impressed with this tile but maybe I’ll like it better next time I see it.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will leave me a comment or suggestion of how to improve.
Have a great week.
Until next time, God bless,