This week the Diva Challenged us to use only Paradox. I usually like and enjoy this tangle but this time I got myself all confused and messed up, which is why I named this post Troubling Paradox.
I used string #71 from Pattern Collections which is just three arches across the tile. I then sectioned off the areas between each section and tangled away. Sometimes I did it clockwise and other times I did it counter-clockwise (or some would say anti-clockwise ).
I know there are no mistakes with Zentangle but I had a big opportunity for some huge shading or dramatic darkening of a section; the one up in the right corner above.
So I blackened it in. Here’s the final version.
I sure wish I had used pencil first as it wouldn’t have been so drastic. Then I felt it needed something else so I added a few lines anchoring it to the corner.
Here it is smaller and thus a bit nicer.
Until next time, God bless,