Last month I shared how to make sprouted spelt drop biscuits, sprouted spelt drop biscuits, which my family loves. Well, I took the same dough and flattened it out. Then cut it into strips.
- 3 cups sprouted spelt flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups non-fat plain yogurt
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold in the yogurt.
- Roll out onto parchment paper, cut into breadsticks.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until golden brown. 🙂
Look at the link to see the pictorial directions.
Until next time, God bless,