Remember those papers that I shared last week? Well, I cut them into 3.5″x3.5″ tiles and some ATC. I decided to use one of the cut pieces for a tile today.
I wasn’t quite sure what to do but finally settled on tangling Ratoon. It’s a favorite of mine and I hoped htis paper would make it look nice.
Because of the mica in the Magicals, I thought it would be best to keep from using one of my good pens with a nib. I went for one of my Uniball pens.
Here is the scan and picture I took of my line drawing.
I felt like it looked a bit drab. So I decided to add a bit of colored pencil for shading or added depth.
I picked some greens but wish I’d have picked some blues . . . I’m not very good with color yet.
Here’s how it ended up, both scan and picture in natural light.
I am going to have to try the other method, of using the magicals when shading and coloring a piece instead of before. But for now, I have all these tiles, so I’m going to have to figure out how to use them.
Until next time, God bless,