A couple of weeks ago Tiffany and I were stumped with what to make for dinner. For whatever reason, I didn’t have anything planned for dinner that night or didn’t want to make what I had planned. This meal is what we came up with and we absolutely loved it!!!!
It’s very simple. Just use whatever you have on hand. We browned some ground turkey with some onions and peppers. Then we added some cut fresh tomatoes that we had on hand and needed to use. (You could use any meat of choice, including chicken breast, raw or pre-cooked.)
Once the veggies and meat were cooked, we added the cooked and drained pasta.
As you can see, the pasta we had this night was spaghetti. We made it with macaroni the first time and were concerned that we wouldn’t like it as much with this shape of pasta but thankfully, it was delicious as well.
The first time we made it we added a garnish amount of cheese but to be honest it wasn’t needed.
- 1 pound meat of choosing (I used ground turkey)
- Veggies of choice: I used
- Grape Tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil or whatever you choose
- Dreamfield Pasta
- Any herbs desired (we sprinkled with a bit of basil)
- Prepare pasta as directed and drain
- Cook the meat and veggies with salt and pepper
- Add drained pasta, add any herbs desired, and combine.
- Drizzle with oil of choice.
Until next time,