Mix 3/4 cup maple syrup and 1/4 cup soy sauce in a bowl or gallon size baggie. Add the salmon and arrange so the meat is covered with the marinade.
When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 500º, line your baking pan with foil, and place salmon on the pan, skin side down.
If you want, you can coat the top of the salmon with pepper. I have not done this because I’m not a big fan of spicy foods.
Bake for 7 minutes and serve.
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 six ounce pieces of salmon
- coarsely ground black pepper
- Combine syrup and soy sauce.
- Place salmon in syrup soy sauce marinade.
- Turn every few hours, marinading 4-48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 500º
- Line baking pan with foil (to make clean up easier)
- Place salmon on foil. (I also pour the marinade over the salmon) skin side down
- Bake for about 7 minutes.
Until next time, God bless,
Michele ºÜºBe the first to like this page . . . click the heart.