Kefir with peaches, pineapple, and citrusy baobab for a yummy, healthy drink.
This week I’m showing you how to make Kefir as an E drink. It is really simple. Add a few slices of frozen peaches, a bit of frozen pineapple, ice, and stevia. That’s it. Give it a whirl in the blender and drink.
- All of these measurements are approximates and very flexible, change as you desire.
- 1 cup double-fermented kefir
- 4 slices frozen peaches
- handful frozen pineapple
- 4-8 ice cubes depending on how thick/slushy you want
- 2-3 doonks stevia extract powder
- Put it all in a blender and blend until smooth.
I hope you enjoy this healthy probiotic, prebiotic drink.
Until next time, God bless,
Michele ºÜºBe the first to like this page . . . click the heart.