Tiffany made up this interesting tea that tastes like fruit loops cereal. Seriously, it really does taste like fruity cereal.
So here is how to make it.
Boil a cup of water.
Place Lady Grey tea bag in mug, fill 1/4 full with boiled water and add sweetener as desired. Tiffany uses two spoonfuls of xylitol, two doonks of stevia for my hubby, and 3 doonks and two xylitols for Sean. So, use whatever sweetener and how much you like.
As soon as the milk is warmed (not boiled), add the warmed milk to the tea, stir and drink.
- English Breakfast tea bag
- milk (we use almond or cashew milk)
- sweetener of choice (xylitol, stevia, etc.)
- Boil water
- Pour milk into chosen mug until 3/4 full, pour into saucepan and warm.
- Add a dash of vanilla if your milk is plain.
- Place tea bag and sweetener in mug.
- Fill mug 1/4 full with boiled water
- Steep tea, then remove tea bag.
- Add warmed milk, and stir.
- ENJOY the creamy goodness!
Hope you enjoy this tea as much as Tiffany and Sean are.
Until next time, God bless,