I’m participating in the Zen-Untangled project and thought I’d share the tile I did for week one which was a partial week. I haven’t started on week two yet but I’m looking forward to it.
Week one’s tangles are Florz, Eye-Wa, IX, and Avreal. We were to use a “z” string for our tile this week.
I tried to do something different from what I would normally do and not what I’d seen others do. I started with Avreal down the long diagonal. Then I went with IX along the bottom and filled Florz in behind all that I’d already drawn. I finished it off with a very small Eye-Wa in the last section.
Here’s my tile before shading.
Until next time,