This week’s Diva Challenge is called All Dolled Up. The idea is to use some sort of doll shape for a string to tangle. Here’s one that I did a little bit ago. I cannot remember where I saw the directions for the doll ‘tangle’; it was a video somewhere.
I really wish I could remember all the tangles I used. I know I used Pepper, Printemps, keeko, shattuck, a little knightsbridge, a bit of ahh but I cannot remember the others. I was pleased with the results though.
I think I’d like to tangle a Christmas tree string but I didn’t have time to do it for this post. I’ll post it if I get time to do it.
If you’d like to see what others did with this challenge, click the Diva Challenge link above.
Until next time, God bless,
Michele ºÜºBe the first to like this page . . . click the heart.