Milk (made from nuts) that is sweet and chocolatey are a favorite of mine!
Sean wanted chocolate milk one day and made this recipe up. Of course, he doesn’t really measure, he just adds a little of this and a little of that but it hits the spot.
So he starts by pouring the milk into the glass you wants to fill, so he has a full glass.
Then blend blend blend!
- 1-2 cups nut milk (we use almond milk but cashew or coconut milk would probably work fine)
- 3-4 tablespoons Gentle Sweet (or sweetener of your choice, best if powdered)
- about 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- dash of vanilla
- maybe a pinch of salt?
- Pour your milk into either a blender or blending cup.
- Add sweetener
- Add cocoa powder
- Add vanilla
- Add the pinch of salt if desired
- Blend blend blend!
- Pour into your glass and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this chocolate milk, we sure do.
Until next time, God bless,
Michele ºÜºBe the first to like this page . . . click the heart.