If I eat this whole pizza, I’m full for several hours. Breakfast sausage is great on it, as is bacon.
This is a good, filling breakfast or lunch; well actually, it could be eaten for any meal of the day. The toppings are completely up to you. On this one, I put pepperoni on all of it and canned mushrooms on half of it. It is a very simple recipe. I recommend that you get your toppings ready before you start to cook the “crust” so that you don’t overcook it.
Let’s get started.
Beat two eggs until frothy. I like to use my immersion blender and it is done extremely quickly.
I add the toppings on top of the cheese so that they get heated under the broiler before the cheese gets too done. Today I used pepperoni and some canned mushrooms. Use whatever you like. You could use sausage and bacon or ham. Really, use whatever you like. Although if you are considering veggies, I recommend sauteing them first, unless you want them nearly raw.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast, or grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- spray oil, butter, or other oil of your choosing
- 2-4 Tablespoons tomato sauce, green taco sauce, pesto, garlic sauce, or alfredo
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- toppings (I used pepperoni and canned mushroom)
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add almond flour and nutritional yeast or Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Blend again
- Add oil to oven safe skillet over medium high heat.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- When the top is nearly dry, flip and turn off heat.
- Add sauce, cheese, and toppings.
- Place under broiler until cheese is melted and toppings are heated through.
- Cut and eat. 🙂
Oh, I almost forgot! I give credit where credit is due. I got this from GinnysLowCarbKitchen.blogspot.com and adapted it to suit our tastes.
Until next time, God bless,
Be the first to like this page . . . click the heart.