Consequently, I thought I’d share a few kitchen tips with you.
- When chopping onions, it won’t bother your eyes if you chew some gum.
- When storing cut onions, completely wrap in foil and store in the refrigerator.
- I start sauteing veggies in a pan sprayed with oil, when they begin to stick, I add a bit of water to release them from the bottom of the pan. I add more water as needed to keep them from sticking.
- You probably already know this but here goes anyway. Wrap celery in foil and store in the veggie drawer.
- When I buy a head of leaf lettuce and get it home, I put paper towels in the bag with it to absorb some of that moisture that the store sprays on it so frequently . . . ugh.
I think that is all I have for today. I’ll try to have a good recipe for you next week!
Until next time, God bless,